Looking for VASL Game

beast013

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm getting back into ASL and would like to find an easy ASL VASL game to start with. I was thinking something from the Paratrooper ASL module. My playing time/turns per week can be worked out. I've never used VASL before, but have it loaded and it's ready to go. Drop me an email if interested. Looking to learn.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Last edited:

beast013

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't know if you got my email, but great - I'll take you up on your offer. Email me a list of scenarios from Paratrooper and we'll go from there.

Kevin

Auslander

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Kevin,

I too am returning to ASL and have never tried VASL either. If you're still looking for an opponent, I'm game. Blind leading the blind, perhaps? Were you thinking live play, or play by email?

Chris

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Well I've played continuously for years, but never have tried VASL (though I did just load it) So there would be another blind leading the blind.

Auslander

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
beast013 said:
You're close enough, a ftf game would be fine. Care to drive out my way?
Well, I think what I meant to say was whether you wanted to play vasl live on the server, or offline via email- I would definitely be up for some REAL ftf, but I won't pass my PTC for another month or so- we have a newborn in the house, and CINCHOME says that is my primary duty for a while.... :nuts:

beast013

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Auslander - I understand being the father of three myself. Higher duties call! :) For you and Faulkner - I did hook-up with two pbem games from my post. I'd like to finish these before taking on any others.

Thanks for the offers and I'll keep you in mind when I finish up my two current ones..

Auslander

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
beast013 said:
Auslander - I understand being the father of three myself. Higher duties call! :) For you and Faulkner - I did hook-up with two pbem games from my post. I'd like to finish these before taking on any others.

Thanks for the offers and I'll keep you in mind when I finish up my two current ones..

Roger that- and that means you can teach me how to use VASL. What do you think, should we do some PTO? Maybe a night scenario? (I can't think of anything else impossibly difficult for a newbie- I heard Red Star, Red Sun was a great scenario for beginners...) :p :nuts: