Looking for VASL game via email or live over skype

Orphan76

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llUnited States
Just playing ETO at the moment and do not care if game is balanced on ROAR.
I usually do at least one file a day.
Over Skype would be in afternoons Central Time.

Thanks,
Dan V

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I'd be up for some live VASL. What level of comfort do you have with things like AFVs, vehicles, and/or ordnance?

Something like Eye of the Tiger (WCW 7) mayhaps?

1800 (6:00 pm) MST seems like a popular time? I am on Mountain Time. Retired so mid-day play is also a possibility......is that kinda like Day Drinking?

I usually gotta call it at 2 hours/single session but I could get in 2-4 sessions a week.

Lemme know.

Jazz

Orphan76

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llUnited States
Jazz,
Earlier in the day starting between 1 and 3 pm central time would work for me. My evenings are pretty full at the moment. Eye of the Tiger would be fine. Do you have a setup file? Side preference?
Tuesday the 16th would be a good start day for me.

Dan V

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Works for me. I guess my preference would be for the attacking German.....Got 1 turn into another playing and my opponent is MIA and I'd like to follow up with the German plan I had hatched. Means you would need to set up the Russian defenders. Do you have the scenario?

1300 - 1500 CST would be 1200-1400 MST which works well for me.

Putting it down in my calendar for Tuesday 2/16. What voice protocol do you use? Skype I see now.

Please send set up file to me at tjazbutis@gmail.com (Skype email of record is tom_jaz@yahoo.com)