Looking for the DA Scenario Sinai and Golan Heights

John Osborne

Reaction score
At one time I was working on the scenarios for Sinai and Golan Heights battles. I thought I had it on my laptop when I moved to Fort Leavanworth, KS.

I sent them out to players to test it a long time ago. But never got any infromation back about it. :(

But now that I have time and very good resources here at work. I want to finish it.

I have the maps and terrian data file, but can't find the scenario file and the spreadsheet that went with it.

If anybody who may still have it, could you please send them to me. I need to finish it and do some changes too it. :)

Once it is finish I will post the scenarios. :D

Thanks,
John Osborne

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
John,
I'll send you what I have.

You have mail at the kc.rr address.

Last edited:

cbelva

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey John,

I just saw your post. I still have your scenarios too. I did send you information about your scenarios. Personally, I liked them. I was hoping you would re-release them. One of my recommendations was that you made moving across the desert terrain more restrictive. You had most of the map open terrain. That would force most of the manuvering and fighting along the roads and passes.

John Osborne

Reaction score
cbelva said:
Hey John,

I just saw your post. I still have your scenarios too. I did send you information about your scenarios. Personally, I liked them. I was hoping you would re-release them. One of my recommendations was that you made moving across the desert terrain more restrictive. You had most of the map open terrain. That would force most of the manuvering and fighting along the roads and passes.
Yes, I do recall about the open terrain. But couldn't remember who it was. I lost most of the data when I moved. I'm redoing both scenarios. If you have any more suggestions on them let me know.

John

cbelva

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just to let you know. I edited the map for the Sinai scenario at one time to see what restricted terrain would do (yellow tiles). I liked the results. If you wanted to make decent time, you had to stick to the roads. You could still go overland, but it was slower of course.

John Osborne

Reaction score
cbelva said:
Just to let you know. I edited the map for the Sinai scenario at one time to see what restricted terrain would do (yellow tiles). I liked the results. If you wanted to make decent time, you had to stick to the roads. You could still go overland, but it was slower of course.
Could you send me the terrain data file for it, please.

John