Looking for stores in UK and France that stock MMP games

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi folks. I'm off to England and France later this year for a look around. Mainly I'll be in the Bournemouth area (where my grandfather was stationed in WWII), on Jersey, and in France basing myself out of St. Malo for a few days, then Caen. While I'm there I'd like to drop in on any game stores in the area that stock MMP games. I'm happy with any game stores really but since I do the social media feed for MMP I'd like to see if I can find our games on shelves and send out some tweets and such.

Any suggestions?

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Second Chance Games stock ASL but they are up in the north of England. There may be some stockists in London but I'm not aware of any down Bournemouth way

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
As for France, I don't know that part too well but I'd say you're unlikely to find many brick-and-mortar stores with ASL stuff any closer than Paris - and even then, from what I've seen recently, they don't have much.

jmpalmier

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Jean-Marc
Country
llUnited States
Check out Orcs Nest in London (6 Earlham St, http://www.orcsnest.com/). Last time I went there in 2012 they had a large selection of ASL stuff. MMP, Critical Hit, you name it, a whole shelf of it. From what I see on their website they still carry a lot of ASL.

Great store worth the visit for any board games enthusiast.

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Honvik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yep there is us over at Second Chance Games. I think as we specialize really in historical wargames you probably wont find a stockist quite like us (big area just for ASL goodies). There are a few others but don't hold anywhere near what we do. I blame my dad :). I think Brian and my dad have exchanged a few e-mails. Btw Hatten has hit a lot of pre-orders for us and I mean A LOT :) shows how popular this series is.