Looking for PBEM game(s)

PrinceTuiTeka

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Hi All,

Having not found a huge amount of success with the Live games, I am keen to try some PBEM games.

As per the live VASL post, im very green, have only really played infantry only scenarios so far, but Im keen to give Chapter C a crack, so happy to play scenarios that introduce those rules.

Im probably not ready for Desert or PTO yet.

Happy to start 2 or 3 games, so let me know if you are keen.

After this weekend (im a little busy this weekend, but not too busy...) Ill be looking at getting logs out at a rate of 2 every 3 days.

Please remember, im new, so I may make a lot of mistakes!

Euan

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You have to be new to make lots of mistakes? AGAIN, WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME THESE THINGS?!

PrinceTuiTeka

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Im not sure you need to be new, but im guessing the rate of mistakes being made would be exponentially higher when learning for the first time!

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Im not sure you need to be new, but im guessing the rate of mistakes being made would be exponentially higher when learning for the first time!
Actually, Veteran players probably make more mistakes, as new players aren't familiar with the rules enough to know its a mistake.

Veteran players usually forget or misinterpret.

Marco Som

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hi I just start to play ASL with VASL and I am at the SK1 if you like contact me.