Looking for my 1st game

SnowBlue

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
So far I am having lots of fun playing against the AI but decided to try a game against a human opponent. I would prefer a medium sized scenario (20 to 60 turns) so that I can get a feel of what its like to play a larger game and what tactics are required (as opposed to a smaller game).
I usually play with default rules but am open to suggestions. I believe I can do five turns a week. I am not to particular about the skill of my opponent as I am not that good and expect to learn something no matter how badly I loose, but if an experienced player would like to give me advice after the battle it would be appreciated. However all are welcome as I prefer to have fun.

BTW I only own Campaign Gettysburg

Last edited:

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Welcome to the wonderful world of PBEM! I wish I could offer a game but I'm behind on what I do have going on. But someone will come along soon.

wecky

Recruit
Reaction score
I have just started playing against humans,playing REN.I would welcome a game of campaign gettysburg,never played a human in that one.I'm not that good and a bit rusty,just the guy your looking for.Can we use winzip to mail the game turns I've had good results with it.As for optional rules,I've fount there are some good ones.E-mail me.Have you ever played by e-mail?

Compass Rose

Reaction score
SnowBlue,

I just sent you a email

wecky,

I just sent you a PM!

Last edited: