Looking for GB2

Rev

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm trying to find a mint/unpunched copy of Guderian's Blitzkrieg 2 by the Gamers. They were recently bought out by MMP if that helps anyone. If you have a copy to sell or trade or know a link where I can buy one, please PM me.

Thanks

Rev

LDM

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Oh, my friend. :eek:
Sorry to say, unless you get real lucky,your best bet is ebay.
From time to time, 1 comes up. Big Bucks. :eek: I got mine from a play tester who called me and then put it on ebay.Paid thru the nose.
If you are in Canada, try the Sentry Box in Calgary (they have an adress on the net). The next best is to try the Gamers List and see if you can pry 1 lose.
Good luck

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
What's that game worth on eBay?
Here's a listing for it now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2558&item=5195162039&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

:smoke:

LDM said:
Oh, my friend. :eek:
Sorry to say, unless you get real lucky,your best bet is ebay.
From time to time, 1 comes up. Big Bucks. :eek: I got mine from a play tester who called me and then put it on ebay.Paid thru the nose.
If you are in Canada, try the Sentry Box in Calgary (they have an adress on the net). The next best is to try the Gamers List and see if you can pry 1 lose.
Good luck

Last edited:

LDM

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
If you can get it for that price, go for it.Look to hit 75-85$ with 1 day left and then watch it for the snipers that bid in the last minute.
Now it becomes what is it worth to you. :eek:
I think I'll watch this one too.

ermj1986

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The last copy on Ebay went for 137.50 which is the lowest I've seen GB2 go for in a while. It's usually in the 170-200 range. Good luck.

Damdemdice

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As Ermj said-

Expect that game to go for around $200. The lowest I've seen is around $150. I saw one a couple months back go for closer to $300.

About three months ago I got my shrinkwrap copy on ebay for $190 with Buy It Now. A bit more than I would have liked to spend, but at least I didn't have to hassle with the bidding process.

If someone got one for $137.50 they got extremely lucky. Snipers must have been sleeping on that one. But hey, you never know...put a bid on it for the most YOU are willing to pay, and cross your fingers. Its worked for me a time or two.

ermj1986

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dan,

I feel your pain bro.
I just shelled out 179.00 for a copy of This Hallowed Ground. It boils down to how bad you want it. You gotta do what gotta do.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
well its still sitting pretty at $26 bucks with three days to go.

It's a big box so shipping will not be cheap.

I suppose in the last hour of the bid someone is likely going to slam a top bid of $200 to knock everyone out. :halo:

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I saw it on a store shelf for $199 Canadian which works out to $160 US

Still not sure if it is a reasonable deal as I have no clue what this game originally sold for.

In any case, I'm going to grab it for sure since it seems to be as rare as the dodo. :smoke:

Doughboy said:
well its still sitting pretty at $26 bucks with three days to go.

It's a big box so shipping will not be cheap.

I suppose in the last hour of the bid someone is likely going to slam a top bid of $200 to knock everyone out. :halo:

Damdemdice

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Doughboy said:
I saw it on a store shelf for $199 Canadian which works out to $160 US

Still not sure if it is a reasonable deal as I have no clue what this game originally sold for.

In any case, I'm going to grab it for sure since it seems to be as rare as the dodo. :smoke:

It originally was offered up for around $100 through The Gamers old 'Pre-Pub' special. Once it went into publication in 2001 I believe it retailed for $132.

I had gotten one through the original pre-pub, and since it sat around on the shelf I 'ebayed' it. I regretted it almost immediately, and a couple months later purchased another one, same condition, for within a few dollars of what I had sold mine for.

While my gaming time is still limited, and I've been working more on ASL lately than anything my new copy is still U/P, I do plan on breaking out this beautiful monster later this summer.

I won't sell it again. If you can get it retail, I'd highly recommend it, since I have seen no indication of a possible reprint.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hmm,

come to think about it the possibility of reprints for the other OOP games seems unlikely soon as well. I'm going to have check that store's shelf and take some inventory, anyone else up for grabbing some OOP OCS stuff?

I know these guys do mail orders; and although their pricing is Canadian Iwoundn't worry too much as its about 75 cents on the dollar.

Doughboy:smoke:

Damdemdice said:
It originally was offered up for around $100 through The Gamers old 'Pre-Pub' special. Once it went into publication in 2001 I believe it retailed for $132.

I had gotten one through the original pre-pub, and since it sat around on the shelf I 'ebayed' it. I regretted it almost immediately, and a couple months later purchased another one, same condition, for within a few dollars of what I had sold mine for.

While my gaming time is still limited, and I've been working more on ASL lately than anything my new copy is still U/P, I do plan on breaking out this beautiful monster later this summer.

I won't sell it again. If you can get it retail, I'd highly recommend it, since I have seen no indication of a possible reprint.

Last edited:

AdrianE

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Original MSRP was $132US.

I bought mine from Bunker games fo $90US.

Try Sentry Box in Calgary.
Homer Games might have one or know where one is.
Post on the gamers list. One of the collectors might part with their spare copy if they are convinced you'll play it.

Adrian

LDM

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I laminated both sets of maps and the game is still UP.Hmmmm.....wonder wonder.
Actually I went thru too much trouble to get mine to get rid of it.
Current price is 102 for the game now.
(Don't let my wife know :laugh: )