Looking for FtF in Toronto

Bruce Stevenson

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi,
I have been playing with my friend for a couple of years. Since he's moving away, I need new opponents in the GTA. Even though I have some experience with ASL, I only recently acquired my own rulebooks, counters, scenarios, etc. In the past, I only used my friend's stuff and he did all the hard work of rule interpretation and implementation. So I'm comfortable with ASL but I may play slower than you're used to.
I would appreciate any opponent at any level. I'm also interested in any scenario in any theatre. I really want to keep playing ASL.
Thanks,
Bruce

Bruce Stevenson

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I live close to the Beaches in the east end of Toronto. But I'm willing to play anywhere in the GTA.

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Bruce, there is an informal club in the GTA consisting of some 20-30 people. IIRC, the fella who has taken responsibility for the club lives/works reasonably close to you (although on the west side of the Don). (Nice area, btw. My sister enjoys dining there in the summer.)

Happy to put you in touch with him. PM me with an email, and I'll forward it to Jonathan.

Welcome to the game!

-chris