Looking for CH Uncommon Valor VASL Map

Khan-Dam

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I test the new zip posted in resource section and the Data file seems correct for numerotation
when I try the coordinate information seems ok

may-be an issue can occur when you are on the border but it seems a vasl issue i got the same problem with an official map
I investigate to transmit at the vasl guys

Regard from France

Cheers

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I test the new zip posted in resource section and the Data file seems correct for numerotation
when I try the coordinate information seems ok

may-be an issue can occur when you are on the border but it seems a vasl issue i got the same problem with an official map
I investigate to transmit at the vasl guys

Regard from France

Cheers
Oh good......

Ralph Malf

***** Veteran
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there any way to rotate this map 90 degrees so it fits better in the VASL window?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Is there any way to rotate this map 90 degrees so it fits better in the VASL window?
90° turns of VASL maps generally does not work. The reason for this is that is it some major programming thingy that makes it extremely difficult to pull off.

von Marwitz

Ralph Malf

***** Veteran
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
90° turns of VASL maps generally does not work. The reason for this is that is it some major programming thingy that makes it extremely difficult to pull off.

von Marwitz
Thanks for the response. Maybe easier to do from scratch, but I don't have the skills.