Looking for CH Scotland the Brave I/II VASL Maps

Jeff Waldon

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
I would like to drag this out, similar to Scott's UV CG, and play on VASL. Any assistance is appreciated.

R/Jeff

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Try to contact 'General Mayhem' of this forum. AFAIK he has either collected or created a vast fount of CH VASL maps - I believe including the ones you seek.

von Marwitz

Jeff Waldon

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
Try to contact 'General Mayhem' of this forum. AFAIK he has either collected or created a vast fount of CH VASL maps - I believe including the ones you seek.

von Marwitz
Thank you, I'll give that a try.

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Dear Jeff

Pete (General Mayhem) is a fantastic guy that really put lot of those maps that few buy (Often CH junkies) up for all to enjoy - The scan and produce program has gone a little quiet in the last 12 months since he has always got lots of projects on and I have tried to cope with my life (more focus on family)

This is the website for the request (look under S for Scotland - two maps so need both I think - I can't remember) as well as another couple of dozen maps

https://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk

under "my files" and sometimes needs a re load - not sure why but does

He is such a great guy he cares not who downloads! - Just wants people to enjoy themselves!

Cheers

Rob:)

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi,

Thanks. Have a problem with SCT 1 the map is like the twilight zone. Every counter a place on it goes through it.

I have posted on VASL to see what causes this..