Looking for an Infantry Only Game

kwsrv

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello,

I was looking for an infantry only PBEM game. Can manage 3 to 5 mailings per week. Started to get into ASL, but had to take a 6 month hiatus due to getting married and being without a computer. Would like to start learning/playing again. Was thinking about a game of AP8. Respond to this post if interested.

Thanks,
Tito

Willhog

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Tito,

I have just finishes a scenario and will gladly play AP8 with you. I assume we will not be playing for Ladder points so I do not mind which side you take. I am in the U.K so am 5 to 6 hours ahead of you which helps when playing by email.I have been playing SL/ASL since it came out so if you have any questions just ask.
If you are up for it please let me know.

Cheers,

Will.

kwsrv

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Will,

Thanks for the help and the response. I am looking forward to getting back into playing some ASL. If you don't mind I would like to take the Polish side. I will get the scenerio setup and sent to you.

Thanks Again
Tito

GJK

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tito,

Would you be looking for another pbem game? I too am just getting back into ASL and am comfortable with most of the Ch A rules. I haven't pbem'd vasl though, so that would be a new experience though I don't think it would be a problem.

AP8 or perhaps T1 or another would be fine by me, I'll send a setup if you're interested.

Thanks,
Gary

kwsrv

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Gary,

I currently have 2 games going PBEM. I would be interested in playing a game of T1, but I would only be able to manage around 2 or 3 mailings per week with my current schedule. Let me know if that is ok with you.

Tito

GJK

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
kwsrv said:
Hi Gary,

I currently have 2 games going PBEM. I would be interested in playing a game of T1, but I would only be able to manage around 2 or 3 mailings per week with my current schedule. Let me know if that is ok with you.

Tito
Actually, that would be perfect. I have 6 pbem games of Combat Mission going and one of TOAW-ACOW, so I'm pretty booked myself! Do you want me to send over a setup or would you like to? Might be better if you did since this will be my first pbem of ASL. Take your time, whenever it arrives we'll start.

Thanks!
Gary

EDIT: Gonna hold off for now Tito, I just signed up for the ASL-mini tournament, so I'll get my feet wet there (picked a good place to start, eh?). I'm sure I'll be up for one down the road though - I'll look you up!

Last edited:

kwsrv

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LOL Sounds ok to me. I felt guilty saying no, but I have a lot going on right now. A future game sounds great to me though.

Tito