Looking for a little help: potential opening for an additional WFHQ staff member

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
As most of you know by now I'll be out of the net for an extended period (don't know how long) due to real life events. As a result I am looking at several different options for maintaining the Military Simulations section while I am gone.

The first option I am looking at is adding an Assistant Section Leader for this section. The person should be prepared to do this long term because I don't want someone who is going to lose interest after a month. Should play at least one of the games we include in the Military Simulations section and be somewhat familiar with what the others are about. A working understanding of basic html or experience with a webpage is a huge plus.

Basically, there isn't that much that "must" be done on a regular basis for the section as it has a small number of fans and updates to the ladder are infrequent. There is a lot, however, that a motivated staff member could contribute in the form of AARs, articles, etc.

If you think you might be interested in becoming a Warfare HQ staff member and you think you have the basic qualifications to handle it, please contact me. I don't have much time before I leave, so if you are interested you need to respond fairly quickly. Also, I should mention that all staff positions at Warfare HQ - including mine - are unpaid volunteer positions. We do this stuff because we love it and want to contribute to the wargaming community.