Looking for a German Commander for HF#2

von Jager

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
looking for a German Commander to command troops in Bertoldo the Brave HF#2 via VASL/Skype…..

John Fedoriw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I just got Hatten yesterday and would love to play this but I don't think there is a VASL map available yet. If you are interested in playing something else email me, I think we are in the same time zone.

John

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I just got Hatten yesterday and would love to play this but I don't think there is a VASL map available yet. If you are interested in playing something else email me, I think we are in the same time zone.

John
I have seen people playing Hatten on VASL so it must be available............

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

John
Check out vasl maps>other maps, etc. it's on there. (v1.1)

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I just got Hatten yesterday and would love to play this but I don't think there is a VASL map available yet.
If you have the latest vasl version, select map "HT". If you are still using an earlier version you may have to download it from the vasl site.

JR

John Fedoriw

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Thanks everybody. I have been out of the loop for quite a few months and was looking in the wrong place (the old vasl map bazaar). Now, anybody want to play something on this?