Looking for a game.

Reaction score
:salute: If anyone is looking for a game, please let me know. Here are the parameters I would prefer. Everything is negotiable. I'm willing to attack or defend, no preference.

1) CMAK, 2000 point Allied Attack.

2) July 1943, Italy.

3) Combined Arms with otherwise unrestricted purchase

4) Medium map, standard rarity.

5) Time is dawn, temperature is cool.

6) Weather is overcast with no wind (keeps airpower out).

7) Game length is 38 turns with a variable ending.

8) Terrain is village, moderate trees, small hills, and no damage.

9) Full (not extreme) fog of war.

Please email me at just_deal_2000@yahoo.com

:devious:

Last edited:

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In case I didn't say it- Welcome to the CM Forum Scott! :toast:

I hope you're holding your own vs the guys & enjoying SZO. :nofear:

Don't hesitate to post any questions you might have. :)

Reaction score
Welcome aboard

Thank you Palantir...

I'm just just playing a few games right now. Iron Mike was my first competitor to welcome me aboard by accepting my 1st challenge. I beleive he was just playing with me letting me win:confused:

I plan on play 3 or 4 games at once. Currently I'm locking horns with Ratzki:bite: :bite: :bite: Hopefully all will fair OK. We'll keep you posted.

Thanks again for welcoming me and perhaps we can get to know each other better as we sip some tea:smoke: on the battle field.:freak:

Be Blessed...:halo:

mangus2000

Reaction score
Country
ll
I would just like to say sorry to MT Carmel for not taking him up on his offer but I will soonish.

Reaction score
Iron Mike...

I've not forgoten our rematch, as a matter of fact I've already sent you a file. I look forward to our encounter.:smoke:

Mangus,

No reason to apologize my friend. I understand what its like to have too many irons in the fire at times. Don't be in a hurry to face me, it won't be worth it for you...:whlchr::stirthepot: LOL Call me when your ready.

Regards to all...

Mt. Carmel :salute:

Neilm85uk

Reaction score
Country
ll
I've got a slot free until Mangus2000 gets back in the fray. Don't mind the parameters so fire one over and I'll add you below. Welcome aboard!

Waleed

Reaction score
Country
ll
Mt. Carmel Hill said:
:salute: If anyone is looking for a game, please let me know. Here are the parameters I would prefer. Everything is negotiable. I'm willing to attack or defend, no preference.

1) CMAK, 2000 point Allied Attack.

2) July 1943, Italy.

3) Combined Arms with otherwise unrestricted purchase

4) Medium map, standard rarity.

5) Time is dawn, temperature is cool.

6) Weather is overcast with no wind (keeps airpower out).

7) Game length is 38 turns with a variable ending.

8) Terrain is village, moderate trees, small hills, and no damage.

9) Full (not extreme) fog of war.

Please email me at just_deal_2000@yahoo.com

:devious:
Nemesis Lead would be a good bet - they are identical to the parameters he likes to play :)

Reaction score
:salute:

I'm not to the Nemesis Lead caliber yet. Nemesis Lead is the "Best I've ever saw":ar15: I've got to learn to crawl before I can walk.... One of these days if I ever develop enough skill I may challenge him, but for now I'll just play anyone who is willing and take my lumps.

Perhaps one of these days he may let me shine his shoes... :p :TRUCE:

Actually, Jay and I go way back... We learned about combat early in life by having BB gun wars in the backyard. We then developed our marksmanship skills on the local wildlife. What fools we were....:nuts:

I believe Jay has grown out of it... I still have relapses...:paperbag:

mangus2000

Reaction score
Country
ll
Mt. Carmel Hill said:
:salute:

I'm not to the Nemesis Lead caliber yet. Nemesis Lead is the "Best I've ever saw":ar15: I've got to learn to crawl before I can walk.... One of these days if I ever develop enough skill I may challenge him, but for now I'll just play anyone who is willing and take my lumps.

Perhaps one of these days he may let me shine his shoes... :p :TRUCE:

Actually, Jay and I go way back... We learned about combat early in life by having BB gun wars in the backyard. We then developed our marksmanship skills on the local wildlife. What fools we were....:nuts:

I believe Jay has grown out of it... I still have relapses...:paperbag:
Now now Mt. Carmel. I don't want to have to bring in a new rule about Toadying up to the good players. :rolleyes:

Neilm85uk

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Scott,

Comcast have bounced my turn back saying it's spam :OHNO: . Can you sort this or do you have another address I can send to?

Cheers
Neil

Nemesis Lead

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Scott is one of my all time best RL friends. I told him about Combat Mission and now he is hooked.

When we were kids we used to play a Commodore 64 game called Combat Leader which was loads of fun. As Scott said, we also used to have neighborhood BB gun wars and tackle football games which today would get us thrown in juvenile detention! I still can't believe no one got an eye shot out!

Oddly enough...Scott's "Best I Ever Saw" comment is an inside joke referring to my skill as a basketball player. However, I am probably a better CM player.