Looking for a game

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Would anybody be up for a HPS game?
I've all titles. Prefer to play CSA side and with all optional rules except Manual Defensive Fire.

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow, Alex - any takers? If not, maybe we can start another Shiloh battle to help fill the empty time? (I've being doing better on my returns, right!?)

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Thanks for reply Brent. Still nothing, we need more players here...
If you wish, we can try something from Shiloh.
Your pick.
And yes, your return rate is very good right now, at least in case of our Getty game :)

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I keep working on bringing people in...need to get some people out visiting the various forums on the web talking this place up! :)

Rich Walker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is this for anyone, or do you have to be a club/ladder member?

If you just want to play a game, send me a file.

richardw@multipro.com

Rich

P.S. If you want to play Shiloh, wait for the 1.01 patch. It should be available any day now.

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rich Walker said:
Is this for anyone, or do you have to be a club/ladder member?
Rich - join the ladder ! It doesn't cost anything and helps keep a running tally of who played who and the scenario balance! :)

re patch -- good deal! A few days wait is no big deal at all. Is the Gettysburg patch days away too?

rahamy

Reaction score
Hi Rich,

You can be a ladder member quite easily, just go to the W.A.R.S. link on the top right and choose to "Join/Leave Ladder" which will give you the option to check a box and click OK...then you are done. No commitments or obligations, play when you want, and don't when you don't have time...

rahamy

Reaction score
CyberRanger said:
Rich - join the ladder ! It doesn't cost anything and helps keep a running tally of who played who and the scenario balance! :)

re patch -- good deal! A few days wait is no big deal at all. Is the Gettysburg patch days away too?
I've been talking to Doug about the Gettysburg patch and we hope to have that out soon as well...

Robert.E.Lee

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Do you have to be on the ladder to fight here,sa it aint so:( Ill fight rite now if anyone wants ta fight.

rahamy

Reaction score
Hi Terry,

Yes, you do...but as I told Rich W. above, it's as simple as a few mouse clicks...you've already done the hardest part which is register for the forums.

And unlike the other clubs, there is no muster, training, or minimum game requirements here...so really no reason not to join up!

Regards,
Rich