Looking for a CM Opponent

Rocket-Man

Space is only 100Km up
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am looking for a CM opponent who is willing to play two games simultaneously. You choose one and I choose one. CMBB or CMAK, I am pretty much up for anything, even something that is not necessarily balanced as long as it is interesting. I am even willing to play something from The Proving Grounds that needs testing if that is what you want to play.

If you are interested, respond here, send me a PM or send me an email through my profile.

Rocket-Man

Space is only 100Km up
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm afraid I don't know what rated and non-rated games are. Do you mean ladder games? If so, I am not a member of the Gamesquad CM ladder but I would have no problem with the games being ladder games if that's what you want.

I prefer to play scenarios. When I choose a scenario to play I will usually look over the scenarios at The Scenario Depot II or the Proving Grounds and pick one that sounds interesting. For my pick I will most likely choose either a meeting engagement or one where I am the attacker and I assume my opponent will do the same. Playing two games at the same time allows each player to be both an attacker and a defender and expands the scenarios each player would normally choose beyond the typical meeting engagements that are generally chosen if only one game is being played at a time.

I will try to find an interesting scenario and send you a setup. Pick anything you want for your game (even a QB if that is what you prefer) and send it to me after you get my setup file. Or if you want to do it differently, let me know.

ACSpectre

Recruit
Reaction score
Send me your email via PM and I will gladly play a few games with you. I really like your idea of playing two games simultaneously from different perspectives.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Rocket-Man

Space is only 100Km up
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have all the games I need for now. Thanks to ACSpectre and Mt. Carmel Hill for agreeing to games.

rollingtracks

Reaction score
Country
ll
I would like to invite you all to join a new wargames club. The club
is a new one and is looking for more members.

The club facilitates all games and eras, with ladders, forum etc.
A quick browse through the website pages will explain the whole essence of this new club. Hopefully, an invigorating,
new start for many jaded members of some other sites as well as
a new place for new gamers to join in a place where they are made
to feel welcome.

We welcome some of the notaries from other wargaming sites for their' knowledge, advice and input as well.
Please take the time to inspect the site and contact us and hopefully, join membership.
By all means, invite other old wargaming friends to visit the site as well.

http://www.ww2wargamesclubforgentlemen.com/

(Please note: This is not spam, merely an attempt to promote a new
club and attract new members into the club.)

regards

Peter
''Glint''

SITE ADMIN