Looking for 6mm Deluxe ASL Miniature Infantry

von Jager

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am looking for the 6mm ASL miniature Infantry that was at one time sold by GHQ for the Deluxe ASL system before Greenwood pulled the plug on the program.

Specifically I am looking for enough to field 26 squads for both American, Russian, and German ( others would be nice, such as British and Japanese, but doubt these exist.)

As I configure, this comes to about 3 packs per nationality or there about. I have all the tanks for these and would love to play a full scenario sing the minis.

While I am at it, I am looking for bases ( I saw one posted on FB but lost the thread) that would hold the infantry with a raised back and slot to hold a counter to denote the type of squad and SW's being carried. again I will need up to 26 of those as well to start.

As usual, since I'm a new poster on this site, if this is in the wrong place please note to me this and I'll repost in the proper slot.

Thanks All

Cabin4clw

Reaction score
First name
Joe
Country
llUnited States
I am looking for the 6mm ASL miniature Infantry that was at one time sold by GHQ for the Deluxe ASL system before Greenwood pulled the plug on the program.

Specifically I am looking for enough to field 26 squads for both American, Russian, and German ( others would be nice, such as British and Japanese, but doubt these exist.)

As I configure, this comes to about 3 packs per nationality or there about. I have all the tanks for these and would love to play a full scenario sing the minis.

While I am at it, I am looking for bases ( I saw one posted on FB but lost the thread) that would hold the infantry with a raised back and slot to hold a counter to denote the type of squad and SW's being carried. again I will need up to 26 of those as well to start.

As usual, since I'm a new poster on this site, if this is in the wrong place please note to me this and I'll repost in the proper slot.

Thanks All
go to the the ghq website they have support weapons and infantry, there.

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
GHQ even has the Japanese and British in individual poses so you can go bonkers. They have a sale til Jan 14th. SANTA is the code for 15% off.

Don't know about the bases.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Were you planning to use the Deluxe ASL boards, something made scratch or with the GHQ Terrain Maker?

OberZopf

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I use the GHQ Infantry for Deluxe ASL, one pack of 50 [+ or-] will build just about a company. I bought American, German and Russian. I use Plastic bingo chips for bases, mine have a metal ring around the rim, magnetic.
I put three troops for a squad, two for half-squad, and one for SMC/LDR. The heavy weapons pack come with some crews, but maybe not enough.
The issue I have is to include a separate MG man, as part of the squad, leave a gap on the base to add a MG during play, or on it’s own base. Still haven’t decided. The MMG/HMG get their own base.

Last edited:

Cabin4clw

Reaction score
First name
Joe
Country
llUnited States
When the mg breaks down you could exchange that stand with one that doesn't have a mg.
Joe