Looking for 3 PBEM games ( live sometimes)

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi,

Hit me with your latest sick plan . I am +8 GMT prefer vs Russian, British or Polish ( fun early AFV).

))

Big Noodle

Yooper Lunatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

Hit me with your latest sick plan . I am +8 GMT prefer vs Russian, British or Polish ( fun early AFV).

))
We could play all the Poland in Flames scenarios in order, alternating who gets the Poles. Is such a plan sick enough to met your sick requirements???
:mad:
(Even 2 at once, each way tin cans everywhere, even sicker)

I'm US Central and you seem to be Perth Aussie or so. So my current time of Sunday 4:18 pm equals Monday 6:18 am. Radar O'Reilly help me!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I don'tr have the game so will need you to tell me the game or send scenario..

Bill Mitchell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

))
I am also a big fan of early war, and a Polish scenario would be my first choice. Do you have the journals? There''s a couple in them that I like. I'm PST but don't usually play real time on line so I much prefer PBEM.

Big Noodle

Yooper Lunatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are a lot of them BFP-105 thru BFP-149. Contact me via e-mail and I will send you the first couple of scenarios.
105 The Winter City Slovakia invades Poland to grab a disputed border area.
106 Going Postal Polish postal workers unite on day 1 of the invasion.

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I am also a big fan of early war, and a Polish scenario would be my first choice. Do you have the journals? There''s a couple in them that I like. I'm PST but don't usually play real time on line so I much prefer PBEM.
Hi,

I have played RB too many times so I really must expand my play

My e mail is. ef2020@outlook.com

I am actuay thinking that as learning experience it might be interesting to each play the same scenario. That is I go Polish say AND in the same time a separate I play German.

We can then see "by what means' each attacked with. In particular choice of sw with what and pace of attack.

Anyway look forward to whatever you decide.

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi,

Just a heads up. I am now back on the ASL map and have written to people who
sent me stuff. Hopefully this will ring a bell.