Lone Canuck Publications.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Quick question, will Blitzkrieg in the West be getting the counters added to VASL?

Ian

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Quick question, will Blitzkrieg in the West be getting the counters added to VASL?

Ian
ISTR this was a bit of a challenge in playtesting, though the best workaround we found was to use the LABEL feature on existing vehicles to indicate the MP available.

You might have better luck getting them included by posting in the VASL specific communities.

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ISTR this was a bit of a challenge in playtesting, though the best workaround we found was to use the LABEL feature on existing vehicles to indicate the MP available.

You might have better luck getting them included by posting in the VASL specific communities.
Thanks Michael,
I have done the same when playtesting as well, just was wondering if they were planned or had been done. Most likely will end up FTF if not available. Lucky enough to have a FTF oppo.

Ian

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
@George Kelln

Very nice Anzio pack! The counter sheet is very nice and well done. I had hoped to see your maple leaf logo on them, like on previous 5/8" counters, but I'd wager that the smaller 1/2" counters presented a problem in this regard. Also, being used to your older catalog of scenarios, I had hoped there was to be a little more meat on the scenario bones in this pack, but likewise guess that a special forces unit such as this did not engage in many (if at all) multi-company sized attacks/defenses. Only smaller, sharp actions befitting their training.

Nonetheless, it looks to contain some good gaming. A neat unit with some interesting special-flavor rules. Big kudos for the Night scenarios as well!