Lone Canuck Campaign Game - Tactical Location Control

salisbury58

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are just finishing up the 1st "campaign scenario" in Lone Canuck's "Crossing The Moro" and looking toward the defining of each side's controlled areas. In "Crossing The Moro", one of definitions of a “Tactical Location (equivalent to other campaign’s Strategic Location) is a hex that contains >=3 contiguous crestlines. By definition, a hex with a good order AFV does not in itself make a hex a “Tactical Location”

Let's say a hex meets the crestline criteria and has never had an mmc of either side in it. If an AFV is in the hex at the end of the 'day', does it have control? I assume that the definition of "control" matches the same rules for normal play, an AFV can control a hex while it is occupying it, but not a building, etc. In this case the hex would be a “Tactical Location” controlled by the side with the AFV.

Is that correct?

Thanks,
Rick

salisbury58

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello Michael,

I do not remember this specific question being answered. I looked in my emails and I exchanged emails with George about an empty hip foxhole being a tactical location but no references to this question.

Sorry I couldnt help you.