Lone Canuck Anzio 1944 Pack VASL

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
Uploaded 0.2. You should be able to get the following (by half-squading a squad to get the HS counter):

Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 9.51.04 AM.png

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys. Just ordered this from Scott Blanton at Gamers Armory. Anticipate it's arrival early in the week. Is there already an extension for tnis Z? Or is it still in the kick the tires stage? Thanks for your efforts. As an aside, surprised these guys didn't get awarded spraying fire.

ireland94

Starter Kit Teacher/Mento
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have tested the extension developed by zgrose and he has done a fine job. Note that to get the HSs, you must use the appropriate squad and casualty reduce it. zgrose was kind enough to point this out to me.

Attachments

Last edited:

ireland94

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was excited to get the pack as this was my dad's unit during WWII. I am building setup files for all the scenarios.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just got around to dling this today Z.Many thanks as I just got the pack in today, along with SP and RP. Patrick, let me know if you would like to VASL something from this.

ireland94

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Carl, I have the first 3 done for VASL, I will email them to you. I will post the whole pack on www.vasl.info as soon as I have finished all of the scenarios.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pick whichever one you would like to try along with side and we can get rolling.