London 22 May

Craig Benn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Staying over in a hotel near Euston with work on Wednesday 22nd May. Finish 4.30pm. I can travel on the tube lines if anyone fancies a game ....or bring a travel kit and play at my hotel if you're working near there.

PM me if interested.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Staying over in a hotel near Euston with work on Wednesday 22nd May. Finish 4.30pm. I can travel on the tube lines if anyone fancies a game ....or bring a travel kit and play at my hotel if you're working near there.

PM me if interested.
Craig - you are the worst addict I have met - get help:)

Thanks for Mark's phone number - I gave him a call and he's happy for me to pass his file on to Martyn Mayers at Double One. You going to that?

Craig Benn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Well I don't play VASL and FTF games are thin on the ground at the moment - although that should change when Mark is back in Liverpool late July.

Funnily enough the work meeting has been moved to Telford so probably zero chance anyway....

I'm not going to Double One - with two small kids it takes serious negotiations to get one tourney a year and I'm trying to go to Bounding Fire as well...

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Good luck with the negotiations - hope you make it. I might be there if I can stand the 7 hour drive. Stuck here in East Kent I am off to the nearest tourny to me - Villeneuve D'Ascq to upset everyone by speaking English loudly at them :)