Live VASL Wednesday nights EST

sc4joe

Reaction score
First name
Joe
Country
llUnited States
Looking to shake off rust on Wednesday nights. :D:D:D

Seems like my ASL playing dried up during the past couple of years and now I'm getting back into it.

I'm a long time player and want to get ready for a few events here and there (Texas ASL tourney).

I prefer playing the five major combatants and combined arms for now. I'm open to any theater except the only experience I don't have is desert. Seaborne Assaults are the most fun!!

There are a few players in my area, but want some diversity and it looks this work night would work for a few months (1-2).

The core hours I can play consistently would be 1800-2200 EST and would be flexible around those times.

Sorry, I'm not into teaching currently but have done so in the past....

Thanks,

Joe

Chipwert

Reaction score
First name
Chip
Country
llUnited States
Hi Joe,
Not sure if you are just looking for FtF or VASAL. I am in AZ and am free during your times. Let me know.
Chip

sc4joe

Reaction score
First name
Joe
Country
llUnited States
we can play starting next week. I have found other players but they could only play at other times. I'm game for most anything but prefer combined arms and as far as third party products, I like to play BFP, FrF, Schwerepunkt. I would love to play a little bit every week for awhile if possible. I'm easy. Just let me know. thanks

Chipwert

Reaction score
First name
Chip
Country
llUnited States
Yup, love the 3rd party stuff and have not played much of it. Every week sounds dooable. I am in AZ btw,