Live VASL game(s) wanted - full rules or SK

scottf2

ASL addict
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all,
I'm looking for an opponent or two for some live games on VASL. I'm in California, and usually available from around 4-10 PDT on week nights, and after 10-11 AM on weekends.

I've been playing off and on for about 12 years now, but more off than on, and just getting back into it after about a year layoff, so have been playing mostly SK scenarios, but would like to get back to the full ruleset. So I'm mostly interested in less complex full rules scenarios to start (or more complex combined arms SK scenarios).

Also happy to teach someone who's looking to make the jump from SK to full rules, or getting into more complex SK scenarios.

Thanks,
Scott

Jim B

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Hi Scott: I've been very lucky to find VERY patient, experienced players who've helped me over 5 months through SK 1-3. None of these SKs do I feel I've mastered...still very much a rookie. But I am happy to play for experience and attempt to play ASL scenarios that don't introduce a lot of new (new to me) components. I don't know concealment, snap shots, snipers, environmental conditions and tons more unknown to me. If you introduce a new-to-me action in the game, that's fine...I want to learn more than win right now. You will need a healthy dose of patience and goodly amounts of your favorite Tennessee whiskey perhaps. I'm retired, so time (Oklahoma, CDT) to play is flexible but duration of play needs to be limited to about 1 1/2-2 hrs per session. I prefer VASL + skype though I am also on Discord. Let me know if you are interested. Jim B

scottf2

ASL addict
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Scott: I've been very lucky to find VERY patient, experienced players who've helped me over 5 months through SK 1-3. None of these SKs do I feel I've mastered...still very much a rookie. But I am happy to play for experience and attempt to play ASL scenarios that don't introduce a lot of new (new to me) components. I don't know concealment, snap shots, snipers, environmental conditions and tons more unknown to me. If you introduce a new-to-me action in the game, that's fine...I want to learn more than win right now. You will need a healthy dose of patience and goodly amounts of your favorite Tennessee whiskey perhaps. I'm retired, so time (Oklahoma, CDT) to play is flexible but duration of play needs to be limited to about 1 1/2-2 hrs per session. I prefer VASL + skype though I am also on Discord. Let me know if you are interested. Jim B
Hi Jim - sounds great - will message you to discuss details.

Thanks,
Scott