live VASL game of Advanced Squad Leader

RollTide

Reaction score
First name
Hank
Country
llUnited States
Looking for a live VASL game of Advanced Squad Leader. I can game WeekDays from 8am till 1pm ET ( 12:00 till 17:00 GMT ). All 5 hours would be neat but am looking for a minimum of 3 hours. If you have an open VASL table and the game times align lets game. Thats a weekday AM in Atlanta GA and an easy PM in New Delhi... whats that, almost 2 billion potential gamers in a →Single Time Zone←, Im thinking I should get at least one live VASSAL game at these hours, we'll see.....

Cena

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Hank!

I'm tempted by this - I have a work sabbatical for 3 months starting 1 November, so plenty of time for gaming.

BUT:
  • I've only played SK to date (and ~10 games of that)
  • I'm an LSU fan.
What do you think?

RollTide

Reaction score
First name
Hank
Country
llUnited States
I grew up in Mobile way back when and can understand yalls swamp talk, I guarontee.

No SK here. We can game Advance Squad Leader. We can play all infantry to start, I do ask you read/have read ASL Chapter A in full. Im not a teacher going over material 'for the first time'. I am good with clarifying a rule you have already read, tried to work through, but are still unsure. If thats fine please PM and we'll get a game going.