Live VASL, Discord, Saturday Nights MST, Experienced Player

Dan Lepore

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I’m getting tired of PBeM and would like some live VASL play over Discord. I can make most Saturdays from 6pm to 9 or 10pm depending if I work on Sundays. Any scenarios. Thanks. Dan

Dan Lepore

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I’ve played quite a bit of VASL with voice, but lately it’s been play by email. Looking for a change.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
VASL & Voice is so much better than PBeM. You will not regret it and never look back!

Cheers,
von Marwitz
I don't know about that. Time allocation/commitment is still an influencing factor. Agreed VASL & Voice are usually more preferred but not always practical. I enjoy the freedom to react to a PBEM log whenever I have an opportunity to commit time to it and not always be tied to a specific time slot to enjoy some ASL. FtF IMHO is #1, VASL & Voice (or even type) is #2, PBEM #3 and for the heck of it, SASL or solo #4 (though I hardly have done much solo in many years now).

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Time allocation/commitment is still an influencing factor. ... whenever I have an opportunity to commit time to it and not always be tied to a specific time slot to enjoy some ASL.
Since the OP has alloted such a timeslot, the VASL choice is a preferred play method, opponents being on the same schedule of course.

Blachorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't know about that. Time allocation/commitment is still an influencing factor. Agreed VASL & Voice are usually more preferred but not always practical. I enjoy the freedom to react to a PBEM log whenever I have an opportunity to commit time to it and not always be tied to a specific time slot to enjoy some ASL. FtF IMHO is #1, VASL & Voice (or even type) is #2, PBEM #3 and for the heck of it, SASL or solo #4 (though I hardly have done much solo in many years now).
Agree, in fact it's about the only way to get through a CG successfully