Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Only Gold members are allowed to have links in their signatures. If you do not have a gold membership and have a link in your signature, regardless of type (blog, business sales, etc.) remove it. After mid December, those that have not complied are subject to corrective measures, including suspension of privileges.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Signatures
Regular members can have two inactive, unlinked URLs in their signature space. Only Gold members can have active URLs in their signatures. No advertisements in signatures, e.g. "Visit www.brokenground(dot)com for new ASL counters." or "www.pedalpushers(dot)com for all your bicycle needs." and similar. Personal recommendations should be like, "Gamer's Armory has many games in stock with quick service." i.e. no URL listed.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Please note, a clarification.

Does this include links to Tournament Homepages ?
You can list the tournament as one of your two permitted unlinked URLs in your signature, not both. Game tournaments and small conventions (not GenCon, etc.) unlinked URLs are acceptable in signatures.

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So, just to make sure I understand.....is my signature line in compliance or not? Will await response before taking any actions. Thank you.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
So, just to make sure I understand.....is my signature line in compliance or not? Will await response before taking any actions. Thank you.
I have noticed that @Chas and @rreinesch have/had similar signatures. I think Chas has removed all of his signature. All are basically ads for Bounding Fire, one still an active link and yours, I interpret as a directive to visit. Drop the 'BFP Team' statement and each of you can craft a unique sentence, without the URL, somewhat similar to my signature statements.