Line in the Sand question

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I tried to search for this and couldn't find anything.

I'm not sure this is the best place for this, but here goes. . .

My buddy and I are starting the Line in the Sand mini-campaign, and I want to be sure of a couple of things.

First, in the British 'A' Operational Force Pool Table, there's an entry for 2 Stuart IIs. My British Vehicle Listing has Stuart 1s, 3s, 5s and Recce's, but no Stuart 2. We used the Stuart 1 (the 3 wasn't introduced until 3 months after Alam Halfa).

Second, in the British 'B' Operational Force Pool Table, there's an entry for 2 OQF 25-pdr's. My British Ordnance Listing has two OQF 25-pdr entries: a 'Short' and a 'Gun-How'. We used the 'Gun-How', since the 'Short' wasn't introduced until a year after Alam Halfa.

Did we choose wisely?

jimfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lits from J5

Greg,

John Hyler and I have completed the 1st scenario of Lits campaign.

We used Stuart Is. The chapter h will confirm your choice of the regular 25pounder. The terrain is EVIL! The Afrika Korp will have it's hands full. It was a blast (in more ways than one)!

Jim Ferrell

Matt Romey

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Just curious, how many of you are printing out the maps to play this? I can't imagine playing LitS without them.

jimfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lits from J5

Matt,

You are right on that! The terrain is the Devils own! I have a set printed and you can really see it much easier than trying to imagine what it is on a regular map. There are a couple of errors S1 Board 30 and adjacent half hexes are broken terrain as is P10 board 31. Otherwise OUTSTANDING!

Good Job and well done,
Jim Ferrell

Oliver

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
more questions

Never mind! I'll ask the ASLML. No biggie.