Line In The Sand CG Question

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are playing the Line in the Sand CG from Journal 5, and I am looking for clarification regarding possible errata within the Operational Force Pool Tables on page 4.

On British Table A, Draw #5, the choice is listed as 'Stuart II'. Since there are no Stuart II counters in WOA, should this be 'Stuart I', or if this chit is chosen in J81 Twisted Knickerbocker (September 1942) could/should draw 5 be for 'Stuart III'?

Thanks!

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are playing the Line in the Sand CG from Journal 5, and I am looking for clarification regarding possible errata within the Operational Force Pool Tables on page 4.

On British Table A, Draw #5, the choice is listed as 'Stuart II'. Since there are no Stuart II counters in WOA, should this be 'Stuart I', or if this chit is chosen in J81 Twisted Knickerbocker (September 1942) could/should draw 5 be for 'Stuart III'?

Thanks!
That scenario should read 'Twisted Knickers' ....I couldn't edit that word on my tablet for some reason.

Scott Hasson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is from MMP's website:

ASL J81 (Twisted Knickers): Replace the 3 on-board Stuart IIIs with 3 Stuart Is (5 DVP each).

Scott.

Scott Hasson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, cut & paste was incomplete.

ASL J81 (Twisted Knickers): Replace the 3 on-board Stuart IIIs with 3 Stuart Is (5 DVP each).

"A Line In The Sand" Mini-CG: first column, LitS SR 1, add at the end "The inherent HS of each SPW 250/sMG or SPW 251/sMG is a 2-4-8."

"A Line In The Sand" Mini-CG: "Operational Force Pool Tables" British Table A, Draw #2, replace "19 DVP" with "14 DVP"; British Table A, Draw #5, replace "4x Stuart II" with "4x Stuart I"; German Table A, Draw #1, replace "20 DVP" with "24 DVP".

That should cover your question.

Scott.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, cut & paste was incomplete.

"A Line In The Sand" Mini-CG: first column, LitS SR 1, add at the end "The inherent HS of each SPW 250/sMG or SPW 251/sMG is a 2-4-8."

"A Line In The Sand" Mini-CG: "Operational Force Pool Tables" British Table A, Draw #2, replace "19 DVP" with "14 DVP"; British Table A, Draw #5, replace "4x Stuart II" with "4x Stuart I"; German Table A, Draw #1, replace "20 DVP" with "24 DVP".

That should cover your question.

Scott.
Thank you very much Scott for that information, I'll be sure to pass it on to my opponent as well.