limited print run of Festung Budapest up for pre-order

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
closer....ever so closer....If I were a rich man, I would buy 10 copies. :)

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
closer....ever so closer....If I were a rich man, I would buy 10 copies. :)
I was thinking the same thing, watching the Preorder number hover 4 to 6 short of 400!

How long until Festung Budapest ships?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I was thinking the same thing, watching the Preorder number hover 4 to 6 short of 400!

How long until Festung Budapest ships?
IIRC, the turn-around for counters is usually somewhere between 6-8 weeks.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Though I won't be ordering FB as I got my 2 copies when it first came out, I would very, very strongly recommend it to anyone who doesn't have it. Even if you are in doubt now, then you will kick yourself later if you pass. While I am not really a CG player, even solo, the counters give so much of what solely appeared in modules like ABtF as well as many unique FB only ones. In addition, I think the maps are the most attractive of all the HASL maps so far, just beautiful.

For those in the UK SCG (http://www.secondchancegames.com/) have it up for pre-order, saving on postage and customs.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just pre ordered FB from Ritterkrieg but may I suggest incorporating all known errata into the body of the rules. Thus it it would be much easier to play without scouring journals and the internet looking for known issues.

Scott

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since the rules are already printed that won't be happening. The only thing "new" will be the counters. Everything else is from the original print run.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No prob. Maybe at the very least include a sheet of known errata with the package. If that's not feasible no problem again. Just offering ways to make life easier for the unwashed masses lol.

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From Brian over on CSW:

"Festung Budapest Reprint (and more)

Folks, just a heads up that Festung Budapest counters will be sent to the printers next week.

Remember, this printing is to give us enough counters to finish the original print run's maps/charts/scenarios/chapter H collation. This will give us approximately 800 games.

You may wish to take advantage of this preorder as once those 800 are gone we have no more parts, and as we have often stated core modules are a higher priority on the reprint queue. This is a real opportunity to score a fantastic historical module at far less than eBay rates.

ADDITIONALLY At this time we will also be printing the counters for the ASL Starter Kit Expansion Pack. So, we will have about 1000 of the pack to put back in stock once the printing/collation is done."

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Maybe at the very least include a sheet of known errata with the package. If that's not feasible no problem again. Just offering ways to make life easier for the unwashed masses lol.
Hopefully that will be done. I already have a MS Word file with all the errata/Q&A so far.