Lies and more lies..

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You did. Therefore it's not a lie. Just saying. Seem to recall you wearing it like a badge of honour in the past.
Your statement clearly implied the present, not the past. So it is a lie.

Anyway. I'm intrigued. What religion do I have that I don't admit to as you're so good at mind reading ?
Money, job, sex, hobbies, etc...

They can all become gods...and everyone has one or more. Where you put your time/treasure is your god. Everyone worships something.
Religion in a nut shell:

You have missed one key element...sincerity. Praying doesn't make anyone a Christian or save your soul. Someone who has truly accepted Christ is changed such that they would never consider stealing a bike. And if you start out with a premeditated plan of stealing believing that all you have to do is pray for forgiveness then you haven't been changed. Just like Baptism is not what saves, one has to be Baptized in the heart/soul first.

BTW, God answers every prayer...but God is interested in what you need rather than what you want. So, sometimes the answer is no.

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can't agree with your literal comments above, nor am I Christian myself, but I agree with the 'spirit' of the reply. Good show.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
BTW, God answers every prayer...but God is interested in what you need rather than what you want. So, sometimes the answer is no.
I would like to have the "God" role. One were no one holds me accountable for the evil I do or the good I chose not to do, where I get credit for all the good stuff and absolved for all the bad stuff, and people make excuses for my lack of interest. Hell, I would settle for an employer who treated me like this. -- jim