LFT's new HASL map.

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
There have been some good scenarios designed on HASL maps that were outside the theaters of which the map was designed. This map could easily be used to depict terrain in many scenarios which feature hill assaults. You do not need to use the whole map. I'm thinking Italy, Tunisia, Balkans and Caucasus here.
The map can also be used for a large number of partisans actions in France.
In fact I am playtesting 2 1944 partisans scénarios that will use the map and should be available in LFT 15 (together with another CG for Inor).

Lionel

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The map can also be used for a large number of partisans actions in France.
In fact I am playtesting 2 1944 partisans scénarios that will use the map and should be available in LFT 15 (together with another CG for Inor).

Lionel
Vercours comes to mind.

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I think it is the large mass of brown hills and dark green trees. The whole thing looks very dark and ominous. It is not ugly......just not very aesthetically pleasing either. My apologies are due because I do not mean to insult someone else's creation. But I did want to express my thoughts on it.
It’s similar to the KGP maps, hills, woods and small towns. Nothing wrong with that. 😎👍🏻

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
Thanks. We tried to do something on a subject that has not been treated in the past. Mostly infantry and early war (and Foreign Legion ! )

Lionel
You fellows are very good at that.
I also have Operation Chariot, among other LFT products.
I guess you could say I'm a fan. :)

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I now have a copy in my hands. Overall it looks like a very nice package. Lots of historical notes, quality components. Worth the asking price. Also got the LFT Cellar pack at the same time. Really taken with the Toktong pass map, very nice artwork. Coloured to look like moonlit snow and does and excellent job of it. Kudos to Xavier and the guys at LFT.