LFT214 Question(s)

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
1. I can't find any counters for the M4A2's in the OB without the AAMG. I note that the web site does not list counters as being part of this, but it sure seems to make it appear so. I found my original scenario cards, but cannot find any counters like this from LFT or anyone else. Should we mark them AAMG disabled?

2. The entry instructions are confusing to me in that there are two waves (see screenshot).

2a) Do the Free French setup everyone off map first, observing stacking limits, then 'wave 1' must enter first, followed by 'wave 2'?
2b) Do they setup 'wave 1' and enter it, then setup 'wave 2' and enter it? (possibly re-using some hexes)

3) The Germans may select one group during setup. It is not specified as 'secret', so do they need to inform the Free French prior to start of play? Similarly, the Free French can specify two M4A2's as having a gyro. Also not 'secret'?

Last edited:

buser333

Reaction score
1. I can't find any counters for the M4A2's in the OB without the AAMG. I note that the web site does not list counters as being part of this, but it sure seems to make it appear so. I found my original scenario cards, but cannot find any counters like this from LFT or anyone else. Should we mark them AAMG disabled?

2. The entry instructions are confusing to me in that there are two waves (see screenshot).

2a) Do the Free French setup everyone off map first, observing stacking limits, then 'wave 1' must enter first, followed by 'wave 2'?
2b) Do they setup 'wave 1' and enter it, then setup 'wave 2' and enter it? (possibly re-using some hexes)

View attachment 8774

3) The Germans may select one group during setup. It is not specified as 'secret', so do they need to inform the Free French prior to start of play? Similarly, the Free French can specify two M4A2's as having a gyro. Also not 'secret'?
My answers to questions 2 and 3:

1. I would say 2a is correct
  2. I see no reason for any of this information to be necessarily disclosed.

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
My answers to questions 2 and 3:

1. I would say 2a is correct
  2. I see no reason for any of this information to be necessarily disclosed.

Yes, you are right.

2 / 2a is correct

3 / No the choices are secret.

For 1, I need to check in my scenario notes.
Regards

Lionel

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
For the last pont, you can use the British version of the M4A2 (Sherman III(a) ) with and without AAMG in this one.

Lionel

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will keep the cash in my pocket and await the 'eventual' MMP reprint for any new counters I get. Perry and the boys deserve whatever little spare cash I can find. :)

I guess that means "AAMG disabled" counters for this Wednesday.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I will keep the cash in my pocket and await the 'eventual' MMP reprint for any new counters I get. Perry and the boys deserve whatever little spare cash I can find. :)

I guess that means "AAMG disabled" counters for this Wednesday.
Print some "blank" American green blocks on some paper, apply a little repositionable glue stick, cut tiny squares, place over AAMG, and Bob's your uncle.

JR