LFT shipping problems

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Xavier,
Very sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
X

I very sorry for your loss, condolences to you and your family!

Joe

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Sometimes life is cruel...

My Dad went to take a nap today and didn't wake up. He's passed away January 21st, same day he got married to my Mam back in 1961. He would have been 85 years on April 16th.

:(
I am sorry to hear that. My condolences for you and your family.

g_young

Reaction score
Really sorry to hear that, Xavier. I've been taking care of my Dad for the last few years and I can fully sympathise with you. Take care.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
In consideration for Xavier
Please consider that again there may be a slight delay in FFS shipments.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hi all, and sorry to bother you with some personal problems but it's better that I inform our friends here, since there may be some delays in shipping LFT products.

I am having trouble with my parents, staying at home with me since both of them have Alzheimer, and we just can't handle anymore my dad, who is waking up every couple of hours from midnight to early morning... (among plenty other problems, much worse). Thus, I have been compelled to take a leave and will accompany him to a better place so that he can receive the medical care and attentions he is needing. I should be back here around mid January. In the meanwhile, Lionel has been shipping all the mags and FFS he could, but I haven't been able to keep up the pace with the bills, Paypal requests and such.

Just for your information, as this situation will remain true for about 3 more weeks, after a 4 days break I'm taking tomorrow.... apologies for all the inconvenience this may raise, but there's not much I can do about it right now, apart from posting this here.

Best,

X
Xavier your family must always come first and foremost you have enough on your plate at the moment
And I’m pretty sure all will be ok with this delay. Hope you manage to get him settled and with good care . Best wishes my friend .

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Thanks to everyone for all the messages of sympathy, much appreciated.

I think that delivery problems are over. We are now shipping again on time.
And thank you very much to Lionel, who's been processing all the shipments during my deployments, unswervingly!

X

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am so sorry for your loss, Xavier. I am praying peace upon you and all whom your father's life touched.

Honvik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Sorry to hear your Xavier on behalf of the team over at Second Chance Games.

Phil