LFT next module: The Green Hell of Inor.

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
I have received my replacement counters today. Great service.
they arrived in the middle of playing a scenario Inor number two. Villy muss fallen. A very exciting scenario. Really good fun. Unfortunately the German opponent won by just 2 points. I recommend the Inor game.
thanks again. For the game and service response.

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Not only fantastic service but can I also tip a nod to Lionel, Xavier and the team's generosity in providing MAJOR support in prizes for my UK tournament next month.

Absolutely blown away by their extraordinary generosity.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Not only fantastic service but can I also tip a nod to Lionel, Xavier and the team's generosity in providing MAJOR support in prizes for my UK tournament next month.

Absolutely blown away by their extraordinary generosity.
Xavier and his team have been very generous to me and provided many items for me to give away to deserving people over the years

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I'm not a collector I play my modules here are my fist impressions of Inor.

Maps, counters and materials in general are first class. As an owner to a lot of FT material I have become used to highest standard, but is always nice discovering that they were kept.
My counters have problems and that should be dealt in the near future, it happens and I don't blame FT, its customer service is first class and I'm sure I will get the replacement soon.

That said I had great expectation for this module.
Colin and Vitry are two of my favorite designers and they hadn't let me down.
I've played 4 scenarios so far, and they were all first class, 2 more are under way and I hope to play one CG in the coming Xmas holidays.

The scenario were tense affairs and being mainly infantry hasn't bother me a bit, they really show the mark of good designing.
The interesting terrain of the historical map is a welcome plus.
Two of them went down to the last CC which is always an hint of good scenario.

Cannot wait to play them all.

Great work FT

PS: they were all duly registered in ROAR and ASLSCENARIOARCHIVE.