LFT next module: The Green Hell of Inor.

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
It looks great but the $$$ is a bit steep for the 16 or so scenarios you get.

I agree for 16 scenarios the price is high. But you also have a large map and 3 CGs. And counters that will be reused in future LFT products.

And we will continue to develop scenarios and CG for this product (another CG and several scenarios are under development).
Lionel

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Assuming this is actual counter artwork and not just a humorous mockup - what's the white disk on the corporal's chest under his right hand? I'm having trouble sussing it out.
I see it as a piece of paper - a folded map, perhaps?

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Haven't gotten my copy yet - what kind of SMC did they give me? A 10-3? With special Heroic DRM? I bet that's it.
If you wanna see any action you'd wish for a 8-0 or an 8-1 .. good enough to not be cast aside but not good enough to be bullet magnets :)

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
A wheel of cheese, I believe.
To be more precise, the intention was to give him a Camembert, but it is actually more Coulommiers-sized for the sake of readability. I hope purists won't mind. Of course, we can also notice the baguette and the (half-finished) bottle of red wine. You can bet there is a beret somewhere hidden in his package. :giggle:

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
To be more precise, the intention was to give him a Camembert, but it is actually more Coulommiers-sized for the sake of readability. I hope purists won't mind. Of course, we can also notice the baguette and the (half-finished) bottle of red wine. You can bet there is a beret somewhere hidden in his package. :giggle:
Ah, a cosmopolite ...

lt_steiner

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Just received my copy.
Man this is a 2 cm thick pack full of gorgeous material. A 70 pages fully colored historical booklet, a 35 pages fully colored rules booklet, 2, a large map in 2 sections, 2 countersheets with mostly French specific units, 16 scenarios + 3 CG (3, 5 and 8 dates) on glossy paper, 7 colored play aids for the CGs.

Great job LFT team.

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received my invoice from Ritterkrieg a couple days ago. So, they should be on the ground in the U.S. soon!

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
I’m in game delay due to United Kingdom’s possible shortage of: lorry drivers? Containers? Customs officers? Postal workers! Or something else. 😅😬🤔

but it will be arriving before the Kursk module??? 😬😊

stayin chilled