LFT next module: The Green Hell of Inor.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
What I find quite accommodating is that BFP will allow you to buy just their boards as spare parts. I have done that before...but then later bought the whole module leaving me with some spares. But..BFP is such a great TPP that I own all their modules.
On the other hand, LFT have been exceptional too. I was missing a board and some older overlays, contacted Xavier, and he sent me the board free of charge, along with the pdf of the overlays. He is terrific.
Now THAT is customer service!

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
I love BFP and I love LFT products. I even prefer when I see scenarios that have other publications maps or counters. I start having issues with the hundreds of “specific” counters. By the way, I have never played FtF with my counters/maps/scenarios, cause no ASLer is nearby me. But I love those products so I buy them once the budget allow it (Already ordered the latest HASL from LFT :) )

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I rather appreciate the fact that TPP materials gets reused - ie, find life outside of the confines of the packs they come in. That definitely raise the value of each pack I got.

What TPPs might do is to specify which bits of their packs reuse parts not included in the pack. If the consumer still decide to buy the pack regardless, well then, it's a choice made, ain't it?

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
Two firsts for me - my first LFT product and my first time ordering from Ritterkrieg. However it plays out it'll be an interesting experience. I love early war and I love infantry focused scenarios/HASLs, so this was just too good to pass up, so my pre-order is in!

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Two firsts for me - my first LFT product and my first time ordering from Ritterkrieg. However it plays out it'll be an interesting experience. I love early war and I love infantry focused scenarios/HASLs, so this was just too good to pass up, so my pre-order is in!
I don't think you will be disappointed by either of those two parties in the least.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Q: In the Inor CGs/scenarios, is there much in the way of Fortifications like mines, wire, PBs, etc? Personally, I like seeing such, but am not familiar enough with the specific battle to know whether or not these were prevalent. Thanks, just curious!

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Q: In the Inor CGs/scenarios, is there much in the way of Fortifications like mines, wire, PBs, etc? Personally, I like seeing such, but am not familiar enough with the specific battle to know whether or not these were prevalent. Thanks, just curious!
The FRench had very well fortified positions along the border but they had to abandon it on the 14th of May by fear of encirclement.
They retreat 10 kms south on a new unprepared line near Inor where the module takes place .
So the battle starts with few fortifications, no pillboxes / bunkers.
The French will buy fortifications during the CGs but they will be (mostly) limited to Foxholes / Trenches / Some wires/mines.

Lionel

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are there any pre-requisite products needed to play the CGs?

I'm thinking no...but want to make sure.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I would believe Beyond Valor and Croix de Guerre, as it pits Germans vs French.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would believe Beyond Valor and Croix de Guerre, as it pits Germans vs French.
Thanks...but I should have been more specific.

I'm looking to find out if there are any LFT pre-requisite products needed.

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Only Croix de Guerre (any edition) and Beyond Valour, plus five of the scenarios require geomorphic maps (1a, 11a, 39, 58, 66, 70, 72, 81 and x).

There is no LFT product required to play.

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
It looks great but the $$$ is a bit steep for the 16 or so scenarios you get.