LFT info here

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All,

This is a test to see if we want to change the HoB Forum into a LFT one.

Or do we just post different LFT threads inside the HoB Forum?

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
The freaking moderators should get off their lazy @$$'s and create some freaking more threads in the company support forums for crying out loud, those freaking lazy b@st@rds!

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The freaking moderators should get off their lazy @$$'s and create some freaking more threads in the company support forums for crying out loud, those freaking lazy b@st@rds!
It's purportedly not a question of being lazy, but a question of policy. They decided some years ago apparently that they weren't going to add any more TPP boards.

Last edited:

regularjoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dancing on someone's grave (especially when they ain't dead yet) seems rather...inappropriate. This space still taken.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Please. Having worked in both camps. Do not post LFT stuff in here. Do post HOB stuff in here (as there are still Q I can answer relative to Kreta or SF 1. Also I would consider HOB in a dormant but not dead state, as regularjoe noted.

It would be nice however if LFT did have its own folder. Perhaps the mods for X-mas might get us that?

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I really don't get why the mods have such hate for creating a new set of folders, I mean what gives really? Is the hard drive space that expensive? I mean it makes no sense. How is adding 2-4 more folders that much more of a inconvenience? No one else but us silly ASL'ers read/post here in this realm.
:angry:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I really don't get why the mods have such hate for creating a new set of folders, I mean what gives really? Is the hard drive space that expensive? I mean it makes no sense. How is adding 2-4 more folders that much more of a inconvenience? No one else but us silly ASL'ers read/post here in this realm.
:angry:
ESG
LFT
FrF
Psycho :whist:

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Do you have one designed yet call "Take a Ride on the Train"? or "Hop on Pop?"

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I mean my "scenarios." ;)
I have a question about that scenario of yours I bought, you know, "Zhukov's Revenge: From Frisco to Fuji". Do the North Korean AFVs have the same ESB modifier as the Dutch rocket-sleds? And what is the Hindrance drm of the beercan-pile-hexes surrounding Fort Sumter? There were no SSRs, so I guess that's cool; it showed me a lot of thought and historical precision went into crafting it. I can't wait for From The Trailer 2 (FTT 2).:laugh:

Last edited:

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I have a question about that scenario of yours I bought, you know, "Zhukov's Revenge: From Frisco to Fuji". Do the North Korean AFVs have the same ESB modifier as the Dutch rocket-sleds? And what is the Hindrance drm of the beercan-pile-hexes surrounding Fort Sumter? There were no SSRs, so I guess that's cool; it showed me a lot of thought and historical precision went into crafting it. I can't wait for From The Trailer 2 (FTT 2).:laugh:
Tried to rep you. Verboten!
"From The Trailer 2 (FTT 2)" very good. :D:laugh:

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
It'll be hard for him to top the production quality of FTT1. The use of pencils for typesetting and graphics is ground breaking for allowing the quick incorporation of errata. Some might question the use of crayons for colouring, but it adds a homespun charm to the look. I did notice that yellow-orange was used to represent the Japanese in "Sushi Sooie", though orange-yellow was used for "Teriyaki Terror". A minor glitch that hopefully won't be repeated. Only three times did the colouring go outside the lines, so that's a level of quality that will be hard for him to sustain in future packs. He does need to make a commitment to using either three-ply toilet paper or two-ply for the scenario cards, otherwise storage and usage could become problematic.

Overall, it was stunning effort to put the TP back into TPP. Come on, Richie, show us what you've really got waiting for us in that trailer.

Last edited:

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
It'll be hard for him to top the production quality of FTT1. The use of pencils for typesetting and graphics is ground breaking for allowing the quick incorporation of errata. Some might question the use of crayons for colouring, but it adds a homespun charm to the look. I did notice that yellow-orange was used to represent the Japanese in "Sushi Sooie", though orange-yellow was used for "Teriyaki Terror". A minor glitch that hopefully won't be repeated. Only three times did the colouring go outside the lines, so that's a level of quality that will be hard for him to sustain in future packs. He does need to make a commitment to using either three-ply toilet paper or two-ply for the scenario cards, otherwise storage and usage could become problematic.

Overall, it was stunning effort to put the TP back into TPP. Come on, John, show us what you've really got waiting for us in that trailer.
Tried to Rep you, but failed! In my six months on this forum I have NEVER laughed so hard at a post before. The first three sentences had me laughing so hard my ribs hurt, and I had to momentarily look away. (He ensured me it was well playtested by all 7 of his personalities, and that no domestic animals were harmed in the making of it. I don't know what to believe now!)

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Some of his better scenarios:

Putin the Sour back in Kraut'n
Booby Traps and Wire in my Cellar Oh My!
I Would Not Touch It, That's What She Said
Shaggin Sheep, Lack of Sleep
Ma'layn My @$$
Backyard Festival
Cold Damp and Wet
Sneak Attack in the Back
Mayan Christmas, Mayan New Years
Is that a Fleshlight in your pocket or you just Happy to seme

Most of them were unbalanced for some reason, they seem to favor the attacker

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Tried to rep both of you for your contributions, but I need to "share the love" some more.

I suspect that Psycho wants to "share some love" with each of us, so keep alert fella's.