LFT 10: Azul Division

Desicat

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am one of the lucky ones who owns this, any chance of the Spanish VASL Counters getting posted for download like the Italians got for LFT 14?

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hello,

unlikely for now because we are all busy on something else. Perhaps in next months when I have finished drawing the illustrations needed for next product.

Benj

Desicat

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thank you for the reply. Hopefully you will be able to find some time for this in the future, until then my Spaniards will have to operate on the hard boards instead of via pixel.

Desicat

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I imagine that you could use german counters in the meantime?
I can, although I sorely miss the Spanish emblem on the top right of the counter. ASL is all about "flavor".

Desicat

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Attached is a quick Extension featuring the LFT "Azul" emblem on the appropriate counters. The Extension adds an "Azul" panel for MMC, HS, and SMC counters. The SMC's also have a "Historical" panel with some of the named units from the Original LFT 10. The emblem on a couple of the SMC's has been moved to the top center for visibility purposes. This should work until LFT hopefully reprints and updates LFT 10. After downloading just change the file name from .zip to .vmdx

Edit: Benj is correct, the file needs to be renamed to .vmdx - stupid error on my part. Was also created using VASL 6.6.3.1.

Attachments

Last edited:

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Wow! Thanks A LOT for this!
Do you mind if I put your extension on the LFT website? That could be very useful to other players.

As a side note: the file has to be named vmdx I think. Also, it requires a fairly recent version of VASSAL.

Desicat

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow! Thanks A LOT for this!
Do you mind if I put your extension on the LFT website? That could be very useful to other players.

As a side note: the file has to be named vmdx I think. Also, it requires a fairly recent version of VASSAL.
Feel free, the Extension is for folks to use! I hope you don't mind the slight offset of the Azul symbol on the couple SMC's, but it was getting in the way of the numbers. Feel free to fix it, that was as small as I could make it.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are there any plans to re print this? Looks kinda interesting.
Not to mention having counters for the Spanish scenarios in newer LFT publications.

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
There is no plan for a reprint at the moment. But there is something related to the Azul division in the works. Don't expect it soon thought, it is still in early development. The good news is that if this comes out, there will be a full set of counters with our own artwork.