Let The Rebuilding Begin!

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I checked the Resources tab and found it empty. This prompted me to Upload one of my favorite play aids, the bridge overlays someone so kindly uploaded long ago. It is a very user-friendly feature to use and allows the uploading of PDFs (not sure if you could UL PDFs previously).

There were so many neat resources before, I challenge everyone to UL something to begin rebuilding the previously awesome resource database. A few of the uber-cool items, like Steve Swann's free mini-CG "Hart Attack", I downloaded and printed out, but deleted the DL shortly thereafter. This would be a cool UL to add if anyone still has the file in their computer.

I'll now try to UL the zip.file that Pete from VFFT provided on his website of the Hedge and RR overlays for the Tactiques scenarios. [EDIT: The zip.file was too large so I Uploaded a PDF of the Tactiques hedge overlays only.]

C'mon guys, let's all help make this the kind of place we want it to be! Thanks!

Last edited:

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Added the Chemist Shop overlay for the RB map.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Damn. I didn't realize that you guys could see that yet. Do me a favor and just hold off on using that until I have a chance to get it setup properly. Thanks.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Damn. I didn't realize that you guys could see that yet. Do me a favor and just hold off on using that until I have a chance to get it setup properly. Thanks.
Will do.