Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Go New England Patriots!!!

Foggy

Reaction score
Go Pats!

At least it will be 30+ degrees warmer than last weekend :D I froze my you what off - outside from 4:30pm to 1:00am. Even the liberal applications
of bourbon & schnapps did'nt help - it was so cold if you bought a beer inside the stadium - it froze solid in 5 minutes!

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
And how about those Panthers!! I've been a hard core Carolina Panther fan since they were formed nine years ago and I went crazy after they destroyed the Philidelphia Eagles. I live near Charllotte were the team is based at and this is the biggest thing to hit this city in a long time. Im so stoked I still can't believe the Panthers are going to the Super Bowl.:coolban:

But I must say that though I enjoy watching American football, soccer is still the greatest sport in the world. This was the other major thing that went on in Charllote this weekend, the Major League Soccer (MLS) super draft was held here over the weekend. The first pick was a 14 year old kid named Freddy Adu who is from Ghana. This kid is incredable at 14 and play proffesional soccer in the US with guys in there 20 and 30, and he was the first pick. I can't wait to see him play.:bounce:

:hog:

Cheetah772

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SoccerDJ said:
And how about those Panthers!! I've been a hard core Carolina Panther fan since they were formed nine years ago and I went crazy after they destroyed the Philidelphia Eagles. I live near Charllotte were the team is based at and this is the biggest thing to hit this city in a long time. Im so stoked I still can't believe the Panthers are going to the Super Bowl.:coolban:

But I must say that though I enjoy watching American football, soccer is still the greatest sport in the world. This was the other major thing that went on in Charllote this weekend, the Major League Soccer (MLS) super draft was held here over the weekend. The first pick was a 14 year old kid named Freddy Adu who is from Ghana. This kid is incredable at 14 and play proffesional soccer in the US with guys in there 20 and 30, and he was the first pick. I can't wait to see him play.:bounce:

No way!

I want Green Bay Packers in! It should have been them! If they could win over the Eagles, it would have been an easy game going up against Carolina IMHO.

However, on the other hand, I have never rooted for AFC, so I can gladly cheer on the Panthers with glee and delight as they go on winning the Super Bowl for the first time since established nine years ago.

Go Panthers! :D

Dan

EDIT: Now you have just committed a cardinal sin, you are supporting the European sports pastime, soccer! Repent your sin and voice your support for American Football, the real FOOTBALL with 300-pound men clashing with each other! You are an American, at least act like one! :D

Last edited:

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
Cheetah772 said:
No way!

I want Green Bay Packers in! It should have been them! If they could win over the Eagles, it would have been an easy game going up against Carolina IMHO.

However, on the other hand, I have never rooted for AFC, so I can gladly cheer on the Panthers with glee and delight as they go on winning the Super Bowl for the first time since established nine years ago.

Go Panthers! :D

Dan

EDIT: Now you have just committed a cardinal sin, you are supporting the European sports pastime, soccer! Repent your sin and voice your support for American Football, the real FOOTBALL with 300-pound men clashing with each other! You are an American, at least act like one! :D
Wow I actually found someone who will cheer on the Panthers. I didn't think they would have any fans outside Charlotte.

On you other point Im sorry even though we have same name and you are hard core conservative I can not agree with you on me committing a sin. ;) Soccer (which is called football in every other country in the whole) is the real football and the best sport ever. Think about if now one played soccer you wouldn't have any kickers in football:p But I still enjoy a good football game:)

Foggy

Reaction score
Sorry Dan, soccer begins it's assumption in the US to the worldwide takeover
of all US sports ( I believe it's French driven :D ) How such a sport that is soooooooo boring be engaging to the the rest of the world? Soccer DJ is a prime example of the UN driven task to supplant American sports w/soccer ;)
all proper football fans should complain to the UN ( misspelled Un 1st try -
maybe correct :cheeky: ) that such players be 2 meters tall, 140 kilos +,
and run the 40 meter dash in 6 or less seconds w/pads and like to hit people
:D