Leni 1 and 2 are packing

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi ya-

Not that I have enough on my ASL plate (Stalingrad Rubble Bounce and LFT's Seoul HASL) but CH its opus for this year is packing and shipping this week, cant wait to get my chicken chokers on this probably unplaytested and poorly edited product but with a pre order price of just over a 100 bucks I could not resist.

Scott

RRschultze

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yep, I pre-ordered last year and looking forward to this, especially with all the Czech tanks, do like early war. The maps look good as well and there is supposed to be a CG included!

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi ya-

Not that I have enough on my ASL plate (Stalingrad Rubble Bounce and LFT's Seoul HASL) but CH its opus for this year is packing and shipping this week, cant wait to get my chicken chokers on this probably unplaytested and poorly edited product but with a pre order price of just over a 100 bucks I could not resist.

Scott
Leningrad???? Or something else?

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Leningrad 1 & 2 shipped to me yesterday and the newsletter says that CH Annual #5 will ship next week.

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep, I pre-ordered last year and looking forward to this, especially with all the Czech tanks, do like early war. The maps look good as well and there is supposed to be a CG included!

just touched down in the DMV.. looks awesome the maps are incredible but sadly, and it was the first thing I checked, No CG but one look at the campaign scenario using both sets.. yowsers. Tin can thunder on this one...

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
really nice set these were. Hopefully Rob will do a review on it so I won't steal his thunder. You can definitely tell it is a Tank Porterfield design though. The man loves his on board rockets and you get to emply ON board OnBA as the map area is so damn large haha. Anyhow decided to take on the more interesting of the two mega scenarios, the breakout from the bridgehead. And for a first for any CH product it took longer pull the OOB than it did to piece together the 20 plus map panels. Took an hour to do the panels to get aligned perfectly, took almost 2 hours to pull (and clip) as this is one of the rare CH products where the included counters (8 sheets of them) are not just fluff but necessary unless one has the 5 copies of BV needed to fill out the counters one needs to play this. So far so good, looks to be the best product CH has done since Bloody Buna.

Attachments

Jumbo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
really nice set these were. Hopefully Rob will do a review on it so I won't steal his thunder. You can definitely tell it is a Tank Porterfield design though. The man loves his on board rockets and you get to emply ON board OnBA as the map area is so damn large haha. Anyhow decided to take on the more interesting of the two mega scenarios, the breakout from the bridgehead. And for a first for any CH product it took longer pull the OOB than it did to piece together the 20 plus map panels. Took an hour to do the panels to get aligned perfectly, took almost 2 hours to pull (and clip) as this is one of the rare CH products where the included counters (8 sheets of them) are not just fluff but necessary unless one has the 5 copies of BV needed to fill out the counters one needs to play this. So far so good, looks to be the best product CH has done since Bloody Buna.
Multiple Sniper counters? Why?
Looks interesting and fun!
Great pix, BTW.
Those YUGE counter stacks are awe-inspiring!

Last edited:

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
nah man.. not for sniper counters. Though certain things might overdraw a basic counter set. You need almost 80 trench counters for that scenario, along with 100's of minefield factors, but we got a bunch of fortifications via other HASL over the years but what might break a normal counter set and why you might need the 5 BV copies. or the included CH counters are the early war German armor. You need nearly 30 of of the Pz 35(t)s to play the scenario.