Latest news from Scott..new patch up

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just got this email this should be a better patch..the suggestions he is going to work on are all things I've found need looking at over the last year of testing..

Hi guys,

I just posted the latest update to POA/TU on the web site: http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/Updates/up_TSS/up_TSS.asp . Note that you'll need to get the TEC update in addition to the main program file - otherwise you won't get crater/rubble symbols, and may get other weird things in some urban hexes.

I made this build public without waiting since several users reported some lock-up or access error issues in the last 3 weeks or so, that this version seems to fix. I figrue that even if I haven't heard from any other users, some probably have them too.

I actually posted beta "a" last Friday, but I was running in so many directions that I never sent out the email to you guys, though I thought I did - I apologize for that.

In any case, I'm still working on a number of things, including making the AI better, speeding up the processing times, working on making sighting and targeting more accurate and realistic, and possibly adding new SOP and other control measures. If you have any suggestions, please let me know and I'll add them to the wish list. And, of course, if you hit any problems please let me know and send the Autosave.OPS file.

Thanks again, and have fun!
-Scott

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
When he says making sighting more accurate he means stop it from being so accurate esp spotting\sighting..