Foggy

Reaction score
Just curious - anyone else been given marching orders by his/her significant
partner like me - you'd think it was the Super Bowl or something? :D

MikeJ

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My girlfriend is a big fan (she owns every avaialble episode on DVD) which means I've seen most of the episodes. It's a pretty good show. A bit "fluffy" at times for most men, but it's pretty funny... and Kristin Davis is gorgeous (I stick with "funny" in the presence of my girlfriend ;)).

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
MikeJ said:
My girlfriend is a big fan (she owns every avaialble episode on DVD) which means I've seen most of the episodes. It's a pretty good show. A bit "fluffy" at times for most men, but it's pretty funny... and Kristin Davis is gorgeous (I stick with "funny" in the presence of my girlfriend ;)).
:D :D

Menschenfresser

The Amazing Rando
Reaction score
I had seen one episode of it and flat out hated it. Then once I got HBO in my own home, my wife turned it on one night. It was still early in the course of the show. It was one of those couples moments where the person you thought you married balances on the blade of a knife. I was about to judge her. She let the show play for about 10 minutes, before turning off the television. I asked casually, "No good?" "Naw," she said, "It's vapid consumerism. It's shit like that which passes for feminism these days."

I smiled. She had passed.

Lt. Dan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cortez said:
You need to brush up on your english my friend. XD!
That remark is extremely disrespectful and out of line. The foreigners on this forum who speak English as a second language write their English very well. I have never had a problem with it. It may not be as smooth and refined as an English-speaking person might write it, but it gets the point across and it makes sense. There should be an apology here for such an arrogant comment. I have never seen such a childish remark like this in the forum.