Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I can't find the LC Stun Counter +2 (image attached) in the VASL trays. As well, the rules aren't clear to me; is there a real LC Stun Counter +1?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I can't find the LC Stun Counter +2 (image attached) in the VASL trays. As well, the rules aren't clear to me; is there a real LC Stun Counter +1?

View attachment 10753
counters, unit, Veh, Shock/Stun, grab one of the two "stun" counters with a red "+1", increment either by right-click & select menu item or ctrl-] key.

I believe the physical +1 stun use the ordinary +1 stun from the standard (non-LC) counters.

JR

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I tried the two stun +1 counters; I did not see any way to increase the +1 to +2. I tried both sides of each counter.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I tried the two stun +1 counters; I did not see any way to increase the +1 to +2. I tried both sides of each counter.
Select one of the two counters highlighted in orange and put on a board:

When you right-click on one that's on a board, you should see a menu that says:
  • HIP CTRL H
  • Move
  • Label CTRL L
  • Incr CTRL CLOSE_BRACKET
  • Decr CTRL OPEN_BRACKET
  • Clone CTRL K
  • Delete CTRL D
Incr will increment the stun/STUN level on my machine. Because there is no "flip" option, there is no "two sides" of these counters. What menu options do you see when you right-click one of those counters?

JR

Last edited:

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I tried the red stun counters; I could not see the ones your image showed until I saw your image. Now I understand which counter to use. Thank you.