Kreta Map Version 2

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fellow ASLers,

New Krete map is now ready. The new map created due to your demands are done and are being shipped to me today. We have changed the website to reflect this.

The map is non-glossy, heavy paper cut into two pieces. It is packaged with a cardboard protector and shrink wrapped.

The New map is an additional item (of which you all gave me the go-ahead to do).

I will be receiving the first batch of 40 later this week. I will also recieve more Kretas to fullfill the current back log of recent requests.

The larger and last group of Games and maps will get to me in a week or two as they are going on the slow boat as a big pallet.

With that said, I still am behind a bit on orders and problem resolution, please be patient and everything will be in order by Wednesday.

Thanks

Steve

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
First dibs on one of the 40!!!

Neener, neener, neeners...

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
OK then I am #2:>)))))

Seriously Steve, how do we go about ordering?

Peace

Roger

Last edited:

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know the price is not where I would like it, but the outlay for the reprint was huge and not in the budget. And I am still somewhat skittish that it will not be a one for one order with Kretas, from the feedback that some want and some do not think it is an issue.

The good news is that for the next two projects I have some room and they will be less expensive than planned for, Kinda a pay it forward situation.

The price also includes shipping which is getting more expensive by the hour it seems.

Thanks for your support and I will let you know when I get these and they go out!

swellington

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi steve,I will be ready to purchase a "new map" Kreta module when they arrive, as i promised, thanks for all you've done to make this work!

Darrell Andersen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"The price also includes shipping which is getting more expensive by the hour it seems."

Granted this is a different animal but my standard fuel surcharge just jumped this AM to 58 cents per mile for a truckload move. Highest ever of course. It ain't over yet either...

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"The price also includes shipping which is getting more expensive by the hour it seems."

Granted this is a different animal but my standard fuel surcharge just jumped this AM to 58 cents per mile for a truckload move. Highest ever of course. It ain't over yet either...
...so glad I changed jobs...:D

On topic...ordering mine momentarily.

Semper Fi!
Scott

Rod Zombie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the heads up!

Getting the map gave me an excuse to order the Special Forces pack too.:thumup:

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just ordered one. Will laminate the first one.

fwheel73

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fantastic :) Order placed for 2 copies (one to use and a spare).

Thanks for listening and acting on the customer feedback. Great job :thumup:
Good job Steve!

Followed up with an order for two maps! Appreciate it!

Best regards,:salute:
John

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I'll have to wait till next week when I have more funds available, then I'll be placing an order (but only for one).