Korean War Mod

Warhorse

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello all, it's been awhile since I visited here, even the format changed, shame, shame!! However, as some may have known, I've been busy redesigning Divided Ground for a Korean War mod. I've released it for public use at the Blitz Wargaming Club here;-http://www.theblitz.org/mods/index.php.

As of this moment there is only one scenario available, by Chris Hobbes, titles Yongsan, available at the CS forums at the blitz. I'm hoping by releasing this early (I'm still working on the Unittxt/Pics for F2 function files), it will generate both interest by scenario dsigners, and overall awareness of its existence. I hope many scenario designers will discover and experiment with this mod, I've spent many years on this, and enjoyed it emmensely!!

Best regards,

Mike 'Warhorse' Amos

Wolf

Reaction score
Country
ll
Is Divided Ground now stable? Everything I've read seems to say it doesn't work properly - if everything has been sorted I'll probably get hold of it.

Warhorse

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I run it on a Windows XP Pro machine, and only have the occasional sound loop problem, other than that no problems with it at all!!

Mike

Warhorse

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all, just a quickie to say Happy New Year, and that I am getting ready to post a whole new install of the CS:Korean War. It is now up to 2.02 standard, like the other titles, and has quite a few scenario's since the original post!!

Warhorse

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here is the link to the 2.02 version of the game. Unzip into your JTCS directory, it will make a folder called Korean War 2.02. Use the Korean War exe's to work things, old RS exes are in there still, when I removed them things went wrong. Not a programmer so not sure what the problem is. Also, for some reason there is no background sounds or music, but the movement and battle sounds work fine.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=69A4A7DDFA5B1A61!145&authkey=!ADx7jmmElo5QVCQ&ithint=file%2czip

Enjoy!!