Korean War forces order of battle info

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Folks,

Have some ideas for Korean War scenarios but don't have a good idea of what the typical dispositions were for the forces involved nor currently have any sources. Can anyone offer source materials or any writeups for that? Basically what would a typical company layout would be depending on the nationality and year?

Much appreciated,
MikeS

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I would recommend heading on over to Wargame Vault and picking up some of Mark Bevis' excellent MicroMark army lists
he covers a great deal and they are not very expensive

=FC=Gorgon

Minister of Propaganda
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would recommend heading on over to Wargame Vault and picking up some of Mark Bevis' excellent MicroMark army lists
he covers a great deal and they are not very expensive
Thank you Alan. That is exactly what I was looking for! I grabbed several files for about US $6 and it should be enough info to setup an OB.

Thanks again!

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thank you Alan. That is exactly what I was looking for! I grabbed several files for about US $6 and it should be enough info to setup an OB.

Thanks again!
You're welcome, Mark is a great guy and his army lists are a real boon to wargamers, I met him once at a convention down south when I was picking up some Italian ORBATS from him :)