Korea: The Forgotten War...

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CONGRATS!!

#1 : This should be #1
#2 : My math ain't the best (contrary to stereotype) but why are there 15 items on a top 12 list?
#3 : Great War Commander? Sold it when I realized there's no encirclement.
I couldn't figure out the numbering system either. There is some kind of editorial on the page that says something about the numbering. I think the give numbers were from some general listing and then cut / pasted onto the page shown in the link without changing the original listing number.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CONGRATS!!
#2 : My math ain't the best (contrary to stereotype) but why are there 15 items on a top 12 list?
There is a link at the very bottom that lists the final 3:

#3 -Battle Hymn #1 from Compass Games (ACW)
#2 -Skies Above the Reich from GMT (solitaire & looks really interesting)
#1 -Pendragon by GMT (looks like a detailed RISK type game based on the COIN system)

djohannsen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I couldn't figure out the numbering system either. There is some kind of editorial on the page that says something about the numbering.
I had assumed that there were initially ties and then they were renumbered. Of course we know what happens when I assume...

Non-ASL: In the list, they repeatedly refer to "Atalnta is Ours" as being part of the GBACW (Great Battles of the American Civil War), when it should be GCACW (Great Campaigns of the American Civil War). Overall, MMP had at least three games in the list. Chapeau!