Korea: The Forgotten War...

Insp35

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow, Processed, Packed and Dispatched all in the same day. I am impressed. Now the waiting starts. Receipt would make for a nice weekend here on the left coast.

Nadir_E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Made it to "packing" today - hoping to see "dispatched" before I hear tales of snow-pocalypse... ;)

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BFP's Operation Schmidt was supposed to start shipping today, so we'll see which one shows up first. Rolling in to WO next week, Jan will be a good ASL month.:)
A late Christmas for me. Not too much under the tree, but a few weeks aren't killing me.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I received an email yesterday, informing me that my order is at processing stage.
About 153 $ to which customs will add about 30 $.
But I am confident that FW is totally worth the price.

Nadir_E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Argh. There's a post on CSW indicating that MMP closed its offices today due to the weather. Since my order hadn't made it from "packing" to "dispatched" yet, I guess I'll have to keep drooling over OTHER PEOPLE'S PICTURES! ;)

All kidding aside, stay safe everyone.

-N

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm looking forward to this but I am also fully expecting the scenarios to have wall to wall SSR's and VC's.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I'm looking forward to this but I am also fully expecting the scenarios to have wall to wall SSR's and VC's.
I'd say about 3 to 4 out of the 16 have VCs that might require some number-crunching to keep track of the VP earned.

About 5 to 6 are as simple as this:
VICTORY CONDITIONS: The OUNC win at game end by Controlling all Level 3 hexes.

Then there are a couple (3 or 4 perhaps) where you need to exit a bunch of Exit VP.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Argh. There's a post on CSW indicating that MMP closed its offices today due to the weather. Since my order hadn't made it from "packing" to "dispatched" yet, I guess I'll have to keep drooling over OTHER PEOPLE'S PICTURES! ;)

All kidding aside, stay safe everyone.

-N

I have not seen an pictures posted here...

I’m not on Facebook...